Account Manager Europe
To ensure that Uniplaces.com Accommodation Partners are optimized to the best of their ability and to grow bed numbers to satisfy our maximum student demand across all accommodation types.
We are looking for an Account Manager to play a critical role in building and maintaining relationships with significant clients within the EMEA region. You'll be someone who enjoys applying their commercial acumen and operational expertise, who is customer-focused and committed to excellence. This is the perfect role for a problem solver and relationship builder that thrives in a changing and dynamic environment.
Ultimately, the position will be responsible for ensuring healthy growth in Student bookings and supply of beds, advancing key strategic company initiatives and providing vital insight into product development strategies.
In addition to external client relationships, the candidate must be adept at building strong inter-company relationships across all lines of business in a global environment.
- Multi-talented: This role straddles both operational and commercial objectives, therefore requiring a blend of strategic thinking with an analytical ability
- Manage key accounts portfolio: Experience building relationships and managing a portfolio of accounts, preferably in the technology and/or hospitality industries (PBSA supply advantageous)
- Tech-savvy: Understanding of technology solutions offered within the industries
- Ability to quickly learn and persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Tenacious: You will need to be self motivated and invested in the success of your portfolio
- Process Oriented: Ability to identify and solve problems quickly, troubleshoot, and drive to a solution while fostering best practices
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- 2/3 years of experience in a relevant account management function and/or solid sales and account management experience in B2B environment sales/ commercial experience within the real estate industry, PBSA and Private sector
- Use to working with targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages on a native level: German, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- Knowledge on how to identify and manage commercial opportunities and you’re able to build strong relationships throughout time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships both internally among key stakeholders and externally with clients and the industry as a whole.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce environment and/or travel industry an advantage
- Proactive, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic about Sales and providing best possible customer service for clients
- Knowledge of Salesforce desired but not essential
- Excellent team player who contributes ideas for the success of the team
- Self-motivated, results oriented with track record of delivering to targets
- Ability to manage different tasks at the same time
- Quick to learn and apply knowledge
Does it sound like the job for you? Great!
Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CV in English.