B2B Operations Trainee
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atómico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
In this role, your mission is:
- Deliver a high quality service to Partners and their booking agents
- Responsible for B2B operations
- Work and support our corporate and multinational client portfolio
- Support the B2B Team in every way you can
- Partner invoicing and accounting
- Support booking agents with booking enquiries
- Responsible for communication threads with partners
- Maintain reports and data analysis
- Help with targets - every booking counts!
What we are looking for:
- University Degree
- English language proficiency
- Driven mentality with good analytical skills
- Natural communicator
- Problem solver, with a can-do attitude suitable in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Positive, confident, upbeat
- A self motivated Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools especially Excel
- Based in Lisbon area or willing to relocate
- Start Immediately
- Full time position (40 hours a week)
- Shape your Business Development Skills with monthly coaching sessions
- We are flexible if you are still studying
- Be part of a young multicultural company with a dynamic work environment and lots of talented people
- We want to know your thoughts, we promote individual opinions and suggestions
- We do not want you to be a trainee forever, if you deliver, you have the possibility to develop your career and grow with Uniplaces like so many others have!
- Compensation plan for target achievement so you stay motivated
- Weekly events (during working hours and outside of working hours) to promote relationships with your colleagues
- Hybrid model - 3 days remote, 2 days at the office
- Work from 9 to 18h and weekends off to explore the city
Does it sound like the job for you?
Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CV in English.