Business Development and Sales Intern - German Speaker (Hybrid)
Lisboa, Lisboa, PortugalInternational
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atómico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
In this role, your mission is:
- Engage and acquire new landlords by presenting our value proposition through outbound cold calls;
- Collect and structure properties information from the accommodation provider to be published on the Uniplaces platform;
- Follow and prioritize a list of leads previously generated by our Marketing department;
- Follow-up landlords (through phone or email) from the first call up until their offers are published on our platform;
- Liaise with other teams to ensure listings and property information is of high quality.
Your track record:
We don’t expect a specific background or set of experiences, as long as you’re a top performer in every task and job you enroll!
- Native/near native level of German and professional English;
- Great communication skills - usually you introduce everyone around and make sure everyone is at ease. You get comfortable in communication face to face, over the phone, or in writing;
- Pure sales machine, you’re here to smash targets and keep pushing yourself to the limit. Pressure is your main fuel to complete objectives;
- Strong influencer, you’re a natural when it comes to convincing others and proving your point across the table;
- Open-minded and tolerant working with peers and customers from different nationalities and backgrounds.
This is why you’ll love this job:
- Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
- Meeting people from all around the world daily, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world-class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
What else do you need to know?
- This position is based in Lisbon (hybrid)
- An internship contract with a duration of 6 months
- An internship grant + meal allowance will be provided
- An amazing experience within an international environment
- Required availability of 40 hours a week
Does it sound like the job for you?
Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CVs in English.