Customer Acquisition Intern - Spanish Speaker
RemoteLisboa, Lisboa, PortugalInternships & Student Jobs
Uniplaces is looking for native/fluent Spanish and fluent English speakers who will take the company to the next level. This is a sales development & inside sales role that is tasked with building the sales pipeline and getting the word out about Uniplaces. We’re looking for someone who is hungry to sell, that wants to learn the ins and outs of how a sale should be done, from start to finish.
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team which embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
What can you expect from this experience?
You will be speaking with landlords, property owners, managers of student residences, and property managers, to find out if they are interested in working for Uniplaces.
The nature of the work has to do with making calls and sending emails to maximize the most out of your interactions with potential clients for Uniplaces. You are the start of the accommodation provider journey with Uniplaces. You will be accountable for understanding whether or not it will make sense for both parties to work together, by asking the right questions and getting all the needed answers from accommodation providers.
What will your mission be?
- Engage and acquire new landlords by presenting our value proposition through outbound cold calls;
- Follow and prioritize a list of leads previously generated by our Marketing department;
- Follow-up landlords (through phone or email) from the first call up until their offers are published on our platform;
- Liaise with other teams to ensure listings and property information is of high quality.
What is the profile we are looking for?
- Fluent in Spanish and English (other languages are a plus);
- Enrolled in university or recently graduated;
- International-minded and able to cope with working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
- A mix of an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
- We also expect you to be flexible and have an eagerness to learn, since it’s the greatest recipe to thrive in a startup environment.
What else do you need to know?
- This job is based in Lisbon, although it is currently remote.
- An internship contract with a duration of 6 months
- An internship grant + meal allowance will be provided
- An amazing experience within an international environment
- Required availability of 40 hours a week
Does it sound like the job for you?
Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CV in English