Key Account Management - Internship
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
As a Key Account Manager Intern, you will be responsible for managing all matters related to our most important clients that have residences. You will be responsible for building a strong relationship with them, keeping them engaged, having their listings always up-to-date, and ensuring they get bookings and that those bookings are successful.
- You must ensure good quality customer service, where all issues regarding availabilities, bookings, cancellations, listings, payments, and invoices are taken care of, within an appropriate time frame.
- You will also be the point of contact across teams, giving support to Marketing regarding potential partnerships, PR actions, interviews, etc, to Bookings regarding good offers to promote, to Customer Experience regarding complaints and cancellations, and to Tech regarding integrations and potential improvements on our platform.
- You will be measured on the performance of your key accounts, taking into account the size of the portfolio, bookings, and acceptance rate. Therefore, all actions with others teams and with the clients must be focused on improving these KPIs.
- Considering this job will put this person involved with many clients with several properties, you will have to be extremely well organized, very responsible, and methodical. Uniplaces needs someone proactive and self-motivated with a hands-on approach to all tasks they are assigned to.
It’s not mandatory as this is an internship position, but we value the following:
- Experience in real estate/student accommodation/account management;
- Experience in a customer-facing role;
- Experience in sales/business development;
- Experience executing projects in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment (startup experience is a big plus);
What else do you need to know?
- An internship grant + meal allowance will be provided
- An amazing experience within an international environment
- Required availability of 40 hours a week
Does it sound like the job for you?
Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CV in English.