Key Account Support Intern - German Speaker
RemoteLisbon, Lisboa, PortugalOperations
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
What can you expect from this experience?
The nature of the work has to do with making calls and sending emails to maximize the most out of your interactions with our Key Accounts here at Uniplaces. You will be helping the main markets in Uniplaces and you will contribute to developing our collaborations with them.
What will your mission be?
- You will manage and update the properties’ availability, through phone contact with our clients; NO “cold” calls, all these clients are already working with us
- You will add new offers on existing properties and help on completing them when needed;
- You will proactively coordinate all the communication with landlords, account managers, and team leader, in case of any extra help redirecting them to the right colleague/department;
- You will use tools and files that allow you to update availability, prices, and any other rental and offer conditions for our accommodation providers
What is the profile we are looking for?
- Fluent in German and English (other languages are a plus);
- International-minded and able to cope with working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
A mix of an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
We also expect you to be flexible and have an eagerness to learn since it’s the greatest recipe to thrive in a startup environment.
What else do you need to know?
- This job is based in Lisbon, although it is currently remote
- An internship contract with a duration of 6 months
- An internship grant + meal allowance will be provided
- An amazing experience within an international environment
- Required availability of 40 hours a week
Does it sound like the job for you?
Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CV in English.