Lisboa, Lisboa, PortugalInternational
At Uniplaces, we're on a mission to connect students with quality accommodations all over the world. We're currently looking for a Sales Supervisor to join our awesome team. If you're a rockstar sales professional with a passion for leading teams and smashing targets, we want to hear from you!
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
In this role, your mission is:
- Lead a team of sales superheroes to achieve targets and objectives by sharing your expertise and inspiring your team to greatness
- Coordinate work, prioritize tasks, and motivate team members to hit their sales goals with style
- Give sales tips and train sales representatives in prospecting, CRM, and finalizing deals
- Maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients
- Conduct prospecting activities, including cold calling and mailing
- Handle critical situations like a pro, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate leadership potential and a will to grow within the organization
- Foster internal communication to ensure that sales objectives and strategies are aligned with the company's goals
- Be willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of organization to ensure that sales objectives are met
At least 1 year of experience in leading a sales team
1 or 2 years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of meeting targets and objectives
Strong negotiation, prospecting, and CRM skills
Motivated and eager to learn new sales techniques and strategies
Target-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week;
Starting date: as soon as possible;
Hybrid working from Lisbon (mandatory).
This is why you’ll love this job:
We’ll give you intensive training coupled with increasing business exposure and insights from our most senior employees, making you exponentially grow;
Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re impacting students in one of the most crucial steps in their life;
Monday to Friday access to a nice co-working office in Lisbon (Saldanha)!
A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world-class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces
Does it sound like "the job" you're looking for? Great! Apply below then and let us know why you are fit to work at Uniplaces :)
(Note: Please send your CVs in English)